Позитивное мышление и аффирмации  

Tottenham players are better than Arsenal

Нет ответов
zhulihoos
User offline. Last seen 34 недели 2 дня ago. Не в сети
На сайте с: 11/21/2017

Tottenham players are better than Arsenal players. In the backcourt, Loreis and Tottenham three center selected at the same time, I am afraid no one will question my decision. On the right, Bellerin may be able to challenge Terry Pilh's position. As for the avant-garde line, it is undoubtedly Arsenal's weakest link, in fact, the last 10 years the gunman's waist did not harden. I chose this best team, reference is not fame, reputation, but the recent state, so Arsenal striker Sanchez naturally can not be selected this season he only scored a league goal Chicago Blackhawks Sweatshirts.

Guardiola's tactical system is extremely emphasis on details, so he needs to spend a lot of time and effort on the training ground in order to allow players to have outstanding performance in the game Richard Panik Adidas Jersey. Training in Manchester City is often intense, but Guardiola has always believed that training must be pleasurable to players to help keep them motivated Robin Press Adidas Jersey. Guardiola also regularly promoted youth team youth players to participate in training, of course, they can not play with superstars. Young teams often play against teams in the first team and tend to mimic opponents' style of play.

Last season, Wenger failed to lead Arsenal Champions League qualification, he suffered the coolest coach since the most serious crisis. However, Arsenal club is still a contract with Wenger for two years, of course, if this season Arsene Wenger still can not lead the Arsenal return to the Champions League Nick Schmaltz Adidas Jersey, the possibility of his departure after the end of the season is still great.